MAP11: Où Est le Berger (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb the steps at the start to get on the rooftop, then enter the door to the northwest. Climb another set of steps, and at the top, jump on the west window. Gently drop down to pick up backpacks and a megaarmor. (sector 109)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 611)
- facing north. (thing 613)
- facing north-east. (thing 615)
- facing south-east. (thing 618)
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to the query "where is the shepherd".