MAP11: The Colossus Crawls West (BTSX-E1)
|Back to Saturn X E1 maps 09-16|
This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical Information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Sector 221: After picking up the yellow key, lower the wall from where the barons came from to get a BFG9000.
- Sector 394: After the blue key door, off to the left there is an alcove with a computer texture. The computer can be lowered to reveal a soulsphere.
- Sector 575: From the areas to the west of the yellow key, head to the southern compartment after flipping the switch on the west side of the big room (this compartment has a Hell knight inside). Open the vent and go down the lift, the wall ahead will open. Turn to the east and enter the next door you come to to find an open door with an energy cell pack and a backpack. The switch in this room reveals a megaarmor and some revenants.
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 309)
- facing north. (thing 310)
- facing north. (thing 311)
- facing east. (thing 312)