MAP11: The Colossus Crawls West (BTSX-E1)
|Back to Saturn X E1 maps 09-16|
MAP11: The Colossus Crawls West is the eleventh level of the first episode of Back to Saturn X. It was designed by Ed Cripps and uses the music track "Yaw" by James Paddock. The par time is 4:45. In the official add-on version, this level's name is Not Drawing The Mammoth.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical Information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- After the blue key door, off to the left there is an alcove with red computer screens. These can be lowered to reveal a soulsphere. (sector 394)
- After picking up the yellow key, lower the wall with larger tiles where the barons came from to get a plasma gun. (sector 221)
- From the areas to the west of the yellow key, head to the southern compartment after flipping the switch on the west side of the big room (this compartment has a Hell knight inside). Open the vent and go down the lift, and the wall ahead will open. Turn left and enter the door with blue lights on both sides to find an open door with an energy cell pack and a backpack. (sector 575) The switch in this room reveals a megaarmor and triggers a trap with revenants and imps.
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 309)
- facing north. (thing 310)
- facing north. (thing 311)
- facing east. (thing 312)