MAP11: Too Close To Home (Doom Zero)
|Doom Zero maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the yellow key room, use the desks at the south side to reach the southeast switch and press it. Go through the door to the north rooftop to get a soul sphere. (sector 26)
- In the yellow key room, use the computer at the southwest desk, then go back to the entrance of the building to find the eastern side open. Inside you can find a plasma gun and an invulnerability. (sector 325)
- In the building with crates at the northeast side of the map, climb the crates at the right side and jump south to a ledge with a backpack and energy cells. (sector 249)
- At the west side of town is a small garden. Head a bit north from the garden and to the northwest side, where you can head south onto the hedge. Follow this hedge and jump over the wall when you get to it to find energy cell packs and a megaarmor. (sector 112)
- In the western building with all the computers, lower the bookshelf to find a computer area map and a BFG9000. Using the wall behind the computer area map will reveal the red key. (sector 421) This also lowers a wall in the yellow key building that reveals the red key door. Behind the door is the Dopefish.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are: