MAP11: Verdant (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- To get the berserk pack at the start, climb the nearby walls carefully until you reach it. (sector 40)
- You will see a super shotgun at the start, and health bonuses trailing behind it. To reach them, go down, and a lift lowers where the last health bonus is. Be sure to ride it up, and then go up the platforms until you reach the super shotgun. (sector 71)
- As you progress, you will find a soul sphere is in a cove above the water. Go around here until you reach a small room with green torches, then go up the stairs to the north. From there, turn left and go under the wall and around until you reach the soul sphere. (sector 130)
- Near where the exit is, head off the water on the left side and onto the ledge to the south, then follow it to a corner with energy cell packs. (sector 1020)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.