MAP12: Adjustable Diode (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP12. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP12.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with the yellow key and yellow door, open a door to the east and press the switch to the north. Quickly re-enter the door you went through before it closes and go through the passage west of the yellow door. Open the next door to find stimpacks and a soul sphere. (sector 130)
- In the large nukage area, head to the northeast side and enter the southeast corridor to find a megaarmor. (sector 305)
- At the westernmost hall, go towards the first pool and press on the wall with slime to the east. This reveals a switch at the backside, which in turn opens the slimy wall. Take this passage of armor bonuses to a teleporter that leads to a berserk pack. (sector 357)
- At the northernmost end of the westernmost hall, open the north wall to find a medikit, a computer area map, and a box of ammo. (sector 370)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 290)
- facing east. (thing 291)
- facing east. (thing 292)
- facing west. (thing 293)