MAP12: Night Thieves (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP12. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP12.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the large cavern at the southwest end, jump into the nukage to the north and use the lift to get a soul sphere. (sector 132)
- Open the yellow key door, then head up the steps north of the door. Head west to get a plasma gun, which will lower the floor you are on as well as a wall to the south. In the new room, press on the west wall with a candle in front of it to find a teleporter leading to a rocket launcher. (sector 183)
- In the outdoor area at the west end, go to the start of the steps leading down and go west, on the outside of the railing. Jump to the platform with the megaarmor. (sector 410)
- In the red key area, press on the south terminal to get a backpack. (sector 452)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.