MAP12: Operations - Earth (Mars War)
|Mars War maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP12. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP12.
MAP12: Operations - Earth is the twelfth map of Mars War. It was designed by Nathan Lineback and uses a MIDI conversion of the tracker module "deathstar" by Jason of the demoscene group Deathstar.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the large area on the left side of the map are two pits next to the entrance. Drop into the one at the south end, then enter the room and use the teleporter. Head southwest and around the bookshelf containing the supplies, which will open up a block behind you with several former humans on it. This block has a switch which will lower the bookshelf, allowing you to get a super shotgun, shotgun shells, and stimpacks. (sector 30)
- Use the red key to enter the wooden area, then use the lift to the north. At the top, drop down at the far end and use the switch in the southwest corner, then leave the room. The door to the south should be open. Enter and notice the misaligned texture to your left. Open this wall for a plasma gun. (sector 201)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:56.74||Bdubzzz||2022-07-02||mw12p056.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 1, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 5)
- facing north. (thing 6)
- facing north. (thing 7)
- facing north-east. (thing 8)
- facing south-west. (thing 339)
- facing south-east. (thing 360)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: