MAP13: Bad Morning (Japanese Community Project)
|Japanese Community Project|
MAP13: Bad Morning is the thirteenth map of Japanese Community Project. It was designed by Namsan and uses the music track "Carrington Villa Hostage One" from Perfect Dark. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- After pressing the switch in the room with the green nukage, strafe right and interact with the wall to reveal a secret hall (sector 63). The room contains a few armor bonuses and a berserk pack.
- Inside the room with the lava, look for a switch and shoot it to open a room to the east-west (sector 100) that contains a blue armor and a medikit.
- There is a diamond-shaped room west-most room with a few imps inside. Turn north and interact the wall with the unaligned texture to reveal a soul sphere inside (sector 181).
- After taking out the mancubus in the middle of the room, check the second corridor with the stimpacks. Interact with the tech wall to reveal a room with four backpacks between the corridors (sector 282).
- After lowering the wall to reveal imps and revenants to fight against, interact with the wall with the sign and proceed as normal. instead of going left, go straight to reveal a room with multiple armor bonuses and a green armor (sector 367).
- In the room with the crates, there is one candle on the floor. Interact with the crate facing the candle and ride the short lift. Activate a switch, proceed with the main path but instead of dropping down head right. There will be another corridor with a door to the secret area with multitude of goodies inside (sector 387).
- To reveal the soul sphere inside this secret, shoot a cacodemon corpse wall to the East (sector 677).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: