MAP13: Habitat Ring (Interception II)
|Interception II maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head to the hall northeast of the starting point and go until you see the walls to the left and right sides lower, revealing a cacodemon (demon on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) in each of them. Go to the east alcove and press the north wall inside. You will find a silo containing a plasma gun, stimpacks, and an energy cell. (sector 233)
- At the westernmost area, climb the black rocks up, then head east behind a tree and through the vines. Climb up and use the switch, then head back to the south side of the area to find a teleporter available on a rock that had health bonuses. The teleporter takes you to the high ledge to the south, where you can go east to a green armor and a BFG9000. (sector 352)
- In the storage room at the south end of the map, step on the beige ground at the south end to hear something lower, then quickly head up and west to an opening with a switch. Flipping it creates steps at the northwest end. Take them up and use the wall with the cross to find a path with ammo clips leading to a megaarmor and a soul sphere. (sector 737)
- Open the red door, take the lift, and hop the platforms to the east. Go towards the light at the northeast end and use the wall for a lift. Take it up and open the wall to get a backpack. (sector 788)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.