MAP13: Metal Territory (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Descend from the grassy hill until you reach a fountain in front of a ridge. Turn right and go through the gap in the cliffs. In the area below (sector 67) you'll find some treats, including a megaarmor and an energy cell pack.
- The internal side walls of the brick building consist of four segments, three of them green, one brown. Press the brown one and ride it up one floor. Press the wall again to open a secret balcony (sector 110) with lots of stuff, including a soul sphere.
- As soon as you take possession of the yellow key, an alcove opens and someone's out to vent his bad temper on you. Where he came from, press the wall behind the candle and get an invulnerability and two rockets. (sector 255)
- Walk to the east side of the brick building and press the second pillar from the right. Enter the newly opened room (sector 296) that holds a megasphere and an invulnerability.
- Upstairs on the terrace behind the blue bars, press the pillar with the yellow switchbox sticker (sector 326) because you want to have the soul sphere within.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: