MAP13: Rusty Station (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the Hell area you teleport to upon trying to get the red key, go towards the red block at the southwest end and press on the wall to the left of it to find a plasma gun, an energy cell pack, and a soul sphere. (sector 269)
- Open the door behind the starting point and head east. Press on the recessed wall to the south to get a backpack and ammo. (sector 281)
- Get into the water below the red key and head to the south end to pick up a soul sphere. (sector 353)
- After you get the blue key, return to the starting point. You will notice that a wall to the west of the starting point is now open. Make a well-timed jump to this area which has health bonuses, then use the lift to the left to get a BFG9000, energy cell packs, and a megaarmor. (sector 380)
- In the southernmost part of the map, go to the southwest corner and open the wall for a megasphere. (sector 615)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.