MAP13: Spellcaster (The Twilight Zone)
|The Twilight Zone maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP13: Spellcaster is the thirteenth map of The Twilight Zone. It was designed by Paul Corfiatis and uses the music track from the text screens of Doom II, originally composed by Robert Prince. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 4:20.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the lava area, use the wall at the southeast corner to find ammo, a chaingun, and a super shotgun. (sector 27)
- In the first secret, open the north wall and follow the lava down to two megaspheres, energy cell packs, a BFG9000, and a plasma gun. (sector 36)
- In the library at the east end of the map, open the east wall with the black banner, then use the teleporter in the northwest corner. Flip the switch to get a soul sphere. (sector 112)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 27)
- facing east. (thing 74)
- facing west. (thing 99)
- facing south. (thing 146)
- facing east. (thing 215)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: