MAP13: Storming the Estate (MAYhem 2019)
|MAYhem 2019 maps 12-17|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the south end of the map, once you have the yellow key, open the yellow door to the south and continue west. In this room, shoot the gargoyle switch and ride the lift back to the southwest corner of the previous room. Jump off to the north and get on the northwest platform before it rises, then shoot the gargoyle switch here to find a megaarmor. (sector 408)
- Open the yellow door at the west end, then head south, then southeast to the bigger room. Take the southeast steps up to a room with a green armor, then go to the open windows. Jump to the right to get a berserk sphere. (sector 432)
- In the center of the map where the Necronomicon is, press on the tombstone behind it to lower the two side areas with a box of shotgun shells to the left and a box of ammo to the right. These will be lowered for one second and only for one time, so get on the nearest one to get the secret. Both of these platforms count as one secret. (sector 667)
- In the hall southeast of the yellow key room, find the lion emblem and use it to open a secret with bats, health bonuses and energy cells. (sector 1001)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||5:29.26||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2022-02-28||mh1913-529.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.