MAP13: The Focus II (Congestion 1024)
|Congestion 1024 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this map.
- The door after the bridges room can't be opened from this room. Noclip once, open it and go back.
- The yellow door can't be opened the right way, open it from the bridges room then run back.
- Three monsters won't teleport: the teleport line exists but points to nowhere.
- A zombieman (Thing 18) in the southwest has no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so it does not actually appear in the level. It was probably supposed to be set at Hey, not too rough and below, for at the same position is a shotgun guy at Hurt me plenty and higher.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: