MAP14: Axerikos (Doomworld Mega Project 2016)
|DMP 2016 maps 11-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP14: Axerikos is the fourteenth map of Doomworld Mega Project 2016. It was designed by gaspe and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the south end of the map, open the door and head northwest, using the lift to go up top. Drop to the west and look to the east side of the wall for a switch. After flipping it, drop down and go back to the south end of the map, this time going east and north to the next door. In the next room, flip the switch in the middle to lower a lift to the east, which you will use to ride up to reach health bonuses and rockets. (sector 315)
- At the eastern end of the map, head north until you are in a mini-maze. Head for the northeasternmost part of this mini-maze and hit the switch, then run south into the previous room and onto a metal pillar which has lowered. Ride it up, then head east and use the next switch. Now head back into the mini-maze, going northeast again, but this time entering the teleporter you find. This teleporter takes you to the northern quadrants of a waterway to the west, where you can get health bonuses and a computer area map. You can travel between the two quadrants by re-entering the teleporters here. (sector 403)
- See Secret #2. (sector 405)
- In the main waterway in the center of the map, take either path west and go all the way west, south, and east, approaching the switch. A room to the west will appear. Open the door to the north. Later on in the map, when you are at the northern end, head west to the hallway with blood fountains, then enter the room on the right to find health bonuses and a plasma gun. (sector 453)
- At the south end of the map, open the door and head northwest, using the lift to go up top. Go east across the platforms and drop down into a blue area. Head all the way north for an invulnerability, which will cause a lift to lower. Head back a bit and enter the nukage pool to teleport to a secret area with barons of Hell, rockets, and a megasphere. A section of wall to the northwest can be used to leave this area. (sector 530)
Two imps (Things 330 and 331) have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: