MAP14: COMCON2 (1994 Tune-up Community Project)
|1994 Tune-up CP maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the main hub, take the door on the left and go down the first set of steps. Press on the wall in the corner here to reveal a switch, which lowers the blue column in the room. The blue column has a baron of Hell, a megaarmor, and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 134)
- At the main hub, take the door on the right, then the next door. In this big room, take the south door and flip the switch to use the lift. At the bottom, open the next door, and in the next room, open the west door. The next hall has a lion face to the north. Press on it to reveal a soul sphere. (sector 336)
- At the room to the south with the nukage pit just before the yellow key room, a wall to the southeast looks less weathered than the rest. Use it to reveal a lift. Ride it up to get a rocket launcher and some rockets. (sector 578)
- At the easternmost hallway in the map, a backpack is behind a translucent wall. Press on the wall to raise it up and collect the backpack. (sector 1004)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 15, 2018.