MAP14: Dryad's Garden (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb the steps to the first garden, then sidle along the wall to the west to find a soul sphere. (sector 261)
- Walk along the green rocks slightly northwest of the super shotgun and jump south to claim a backpack. (sector 296)
- In the left yard from the central area, you will see a soul sphere. To reach it, find the southwest corner of the room to spot a depression. Step on it to teleport to the soul sphere. (sector 753)
- In the room past the spiral hallway of arachnotrons, one or two pain elementals will attack you here. In this room, use the brick wall with the light on it to reveal an invulnerability. (sector 884)
- When you reach the large hallway with arachnotrons, use the light-colored wall near all the supplies to find two energy cell packs. (sector 1124)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.