MAP14: Epsilon indi (3 heures d'agonie 3)
|3 heures d'agonie 3 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP14: Epsilon indi is the fourteenth map of 3 heures d'agonie 3. It was designed by Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After opening the first door, open the blinking wall straight ahead for a berserk pack. (sector 42)
- In the room just before the yellow key, press on the red face on the west wall to lower the east wall. This compartment contains a rocket and a backpack. (sector 122)
Three multiplayer-only objects in the south have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level: a chaingun (Thing 100), a chainsaw (102), and a shotgun (98).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:29.49||Roofi||2017-05-04||3h314p029roofi.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 99)
- facing south. (thing 101)
- facing north. (thing 106)
- facing west. (thing 107)
- facing north. (thing 108)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: