MAP14: Exohell (Exomoon)
|Exomoon maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head southwest from the start into the lava, then west and north into the cave. Use the switch to lower the lift to the north, then take it up, head east, then get the soul sphere here. (sector 454)
- At the plasma gun at the northwest end, hop the blocks to the east and enter the cave to the north with barrels. Press the switch at the end, then quickly run south and to the southwest rock. Ride it up to get another soul sphere. (sector 779)
- In the north room with the circular steps, climb to the top and go through the fence going west. Follow the path all the way around and you will get a megasphere. (sector 896)
- At the northeast building, get to the southeast ledge and jump northeast. Head up a bit and open the west wall to get a soul sphere. (sector 993)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 4, 2022.