MAP14: Frimaire (Eviternity)
|Chapter I: Archaic|
|Chapter II: Automation|
Chapter III: Crystalline
|Chapter IV: Brutality|
|Chapter V: Descension|
|Chapter VI: Hallowed|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP14: Frimaire is the fourteenth map of Eviternity. It was designed by Seongbae Park (antares031) and uses the music track "Frozen Wilderness," composed by Tristan Clark. The par time is 4:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- When you drop down from the starting cave, immediately turn right and use the rocks to go eastward. Approach the wooden frame, then turn south and use the wall under the second wooden frame to find a chainsaw. (sector 985)
- In the hallways with the L-shaped carpet, head slightly south of where the chaingun is located and look to the northwest corner of the wall there. You will see one eye socket of a skull switch tucked in this wall. Use it, then head all the way north to find a soul sphere. (sector 1591)
- Outside the castle at the north end of the map, head to its northwest corner and use the batch of snow to head onto the snow pile. Go left to reach a soul sphere. (sector 1867)
- Return to Secret #2 after you get the red key and press on the back wall to get a BFG9000. (sector 2144)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||3:17.77||Seongbae Park (antares031)||2019-09-27||evit14-317.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- Frimaire is the third month of Autumn in the French Republican Calendar, named after the first frost.