MAP14: Grilled Mormons (32in24-14)
|32in24-14 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- (sector 282)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 330)
- facing north-east. (thing 331)
- facing north. (thing 332)
- facing south. (thing 333)
- facing south-east. (thing 334)
- facing south. (thing 335)
- facing west. (thing 336)
- facing east. (thing 337)
Inspiration and development
- The title of the level, "Grilled Mormons", comes from the Family Computer game Takeshi no Chōsenjō. It is the literal translation of a restaurant sign in the game that reads "モルモン焼" (morumonyaki), which is a simple play on words with "ホルモン焼" (horumonyaki), a form of grilled offal.
- Mandelin, Clyde (July 7, 2014). "Why Grilled Mormons Are in Takeshi’s Challenge". Legends of Localization. Retrieved July 22, 2018.