MAP14: La Belle et la Bête (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP14: La Belle et la Bête is the fourteenth map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Roofi and uses the music track "Umbra" by Chris Leeson (Psyrus).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the blood river at the northwest end, go until you reach the second alcove. Go through the bloodfall there to find a shotgun and shotgun shells. (sector 177)
- In the southeast area, enter the blood and find a candle on a wall. There is a button hidden in the wall where the candle is. Shoot it, then head northwest from there to get a megaarmor. (sector 205)
- Open the yellow door at the starting point and find a hidden switch at the southeast end. Flip it to open a nearby alcove with a soul sphere. (sector 224)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||3:53.69||William Huber (WH-Wilou84)||2021-01-09||180mpv14-max-353-wh.zip|
|NoMo||0:19.34||William Huber (WH-Wilou84)||2021-01-09||180mpv14-nomo-19-wh.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on July 31, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 202)
- facing south. (thing 203)
- facing west. (thing 204)
- facing south. (thing 205)
- facing south. (thing 206)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to "Beauty and the Beast".