MAP14: Mountain of the Doom God (Doomworld Mega Project 2012)
|DMP 2012 maps 11-18|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the field south of the starting point, there will be a switch that you can shoot (it is due west of the starting point, tucked behind the rocks. Shooting this switch lowers an invulnerability on a slimefall further to the west (if you do not see it, you need to collect the red key or the BFG9000 near it). However, you need to be quick to reach it, as it only stays down for one second before rising again. (sector 615)
- As you head to the northeast end, find the nukage river and follow it down. As you drop, a lift lowers. Follow the river back to the switch hub, then quickly head east to get energy cell packs in a small alcove. (sector 622)
- Grab the red key or the BFG9000 near it, then head back to the northeast end of the map. There will be a teleporter near where the rocket launcher was. Take it to get a soul sphere (megasphere on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 907)
- Flip the red switch to open up the corners, then go to the northwest passage to reach an energy cell pack. (sector 945)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.