MAP14: Murder Mountain Mayhem (Interception II)
|Interception II maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Use the blue switch to open the north door, then head around the block to the north. Make a running jump so you make it to the ridge on the other side, then east and use the block there. Get on it and ride it up, then make a jump to the east. On this ridge, go east a bit, then north and use the west wall to get a BFG9000. (sector 146)
- At the central lift of the building, press the switch at the southeast end to raise it up a level, then go through the northwest corridor. Doing this not only lowers the central lift, but opens a wall, which is at the bottom floor directly opposite of the corridor you entered. Quickly enter it (it closes after nine seconds pass) and you will get a box of shotgun shells, a megaarmor, and a box of rockets. (sector 218)
- Raise the lift that leads up to the switch that creates steps to the yellow key. Get on the ridge south of that switch and use the wall with lights. This will open a passage to the east leading to a teleporter. Go west to get stimpacks, ammo, partial invisibility, and health bonuses. (sector 282)
- In Secret #3, lower the southwest wall and follow the passage all the way around to get to a teleporter to a megasphere. (sector 550)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.