MAP14: The Habitat Deck (Hell To Pay)
|Hell To Pay maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
MAP14: The Habitat Deck is the fourteenth map of Hell To Pay.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The middle area in the first-aid room can be lowered to reveal stimpacks. The shelf that holds them counts as a secret. However, the sector is too small to tag, so it is impossible to get this secret. (sector 82)
- See secret #1. (sector 83)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|NM speed||0:51.29||Erick Tenorio (GuyNamedErick)||2018-09-19||hp14n051.zip|
|UV max||1:59.57||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2009-09-24||hp14-159.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 123)
- facing west. (thing 124)
- facing east. (thing 125)
- facing south. (thing 126)