MAP15: Cratebase (1994 Tune-up Community Project)
|1994 Tune-up CP maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP15. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP15.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
When you reach the door with the four green buttons, the correct combination is red, green, red, red.
Other points of interest
- In the first hall that has five doors and two switches, the switches open the side doors, except for the one to the northwest. Instead of using the switches, take the northern door, then go west up the steps. When you reach the curved staircase, go up a bit, then jump to the east where the room past the door you could not open before is. Flip this switch, then leave the room and go back to the curved staircase. You will realize it goes down instead of up now. You can then reach a ledge holding a green armor. (sector 96)
- Outside, clamber onto the crates in the southeast corner and find a chainsaw hidden behind one of them. (sector 1239)
- Secret Exit: You can access the secret exit by flipping the yellow switch where the three-key door is and returning outside, then going south to the lift. By flipping the switch here and riding the lift down, enter the underground area and fighting the monsters down here. The final door blocking the secret exit door opens after some time has passed. (sector 1296)
- On the crates west of the broken crate with the rocket launcher, jump north past the open crate to the gap below. There will be a backpack and a teleporter. The teleporter will take you to the room with the red/blue switch door. (sector 1317)
- In the northwesternmost area, just after the three-key door are some crates in a corner. Go past these crates to find a small button. Push it, then run north and to the right is an open cage containing a berserk pack and a green armor. (sector 1330)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 15, 2018.