MAP15: Nandeyanen (Japanese Community Project)
|Japanese Community Project|
MAP15: Nandeyanen is the fifteenth map of Japanese Community Project. It was designed by Nanka Kurashiki and uses the music track "Crysilis," originally composed by Robert A. Allen for Jazz Jackrabbit. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 3:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- In the room with the bridge south of the starting point, drop into the nukage on the right side and use the wall with the electricity symbol to find a soul sphere. (sector 74)
- In the hedge maze at the southeast part of the map, lower the hedges and head towards the platform with six rockets. Press on the hedge to the south to find health bonuses and a switch. Press the switch and quickly run up the steps to the northeast and straight ahead to the teleporter. The secret room will have a super shotgun and a green armor. Shoot the switch in the gap to leave. (sector 165)
- In the southwest room, head north and climb into the vent shaft. Head all the way around until you reach the green-floored balcony but do not jump down. Instead, hug the left wall all the way to the backpack. (sector 383)
- In the Hell arena, make a running jump to the east and you will go through the wall. When you teleport, you will be in a secret room with a megaarmor, shotgun shells, and a backpack. (sector 611)
- To get to the secret exit, you need to kill five Commander Keens in the level. One is located in the southernmost room behind a small window. Another is located in the room east of the starting point (press on the hanging baron of Hell corpse). The third is located at the northernmost end of the map (shoot the barrels to kill it), and the fourth is located in the Hell arena. The final Commander Keen is where the normal exit is, open the door to the south to get the first red key you saw and return to the room, pressing the switch next to Romero's head to reveal the last Commander Keen. After killing them all, the secret exit will be revealed behind the normal exit switch. (sector 519) Please note that to access the switch near Romero's head, you need to trigger secrets 2 and 4, otherwise the switch won't be available.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
Inspiration and development
"Nandeyanen", in the Japanese Kansai dialect, is an informal phrase expressing surprise or disbelief.