MAP15: Septic Underbelly (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP15. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP15.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP15: Septic Underbelly is the fifteenth map of Hadephobia. It was designed by Chris Bourke (purist) and uses the music track "". The par time defined in the DEHACKED lump is 7:00.
This level contains a secret exit leading to MAP31: Hell's Armoury
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- From the starting point, walk along the slime creek towards the metal bars. In the next room, press the radiation hazard sign you're looking at to open those bars. Enter the slime steps (sector 103) dressed appropriately to get a light amplification visor.
- In one side wall of the stomping door (sector 498; not to be confused with the big stomper behind the blue door) there is an inconspicuous switch. Press it, and quickly run down the aisle where you spotted an invulnerability before on a pedestal which is now accessible for a short time. (sector 496)
- In the hallway behind the yellow door, getting your hands on the blue key opens an alcove (sector 727) in the far side of the hallway that holds a megaarmor ready for you.
- When you enter the slime circle in the south, make sure you wear a brand new radiation shielding suit. Turn left and circle the course a few times. Each time you pass the finish line, the gate to the center of the room (sector 760) is lowered a little bit more. When the work is done, you can collect a soul sphere along with some more useful stuff.
- Exit to secret level - as you approach the end of the level, choose the eastern one (sector 245; marked "XXXI") of two exit doors to enter MAP31: Hell's Armoury.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed (normal exit)||2:16.57||Ryan Krafnick (Kraflab)||2016-07-05||hph15-216.zip|
|UV speed (secret exit)||1:49.20||Ryan Krafnick (Kraflab)||2016-07-05||hph15s149.zip|
|NM speed (normal exit)||2:46.17||Ryan Krafnick (Kraflab)||2016-07-26||hph15n246.zip|
|NM speed (secret exit)|
|NM 100S||3:06.91||Ryan Krafnick (Kraflab)||2016-07-31||hph15s306.zip|
|UV pacifist (normal exit)|
|UV pacifist (secret exit)|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: