MAP15: Sky Guardian (DUMP Episode 2: Dump Harder)
|DUMP Episode 2 maps 11-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP15. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP15.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head all the way to the end of the first ledge and drop down to the west to get a chaingun and an ammo clip. (sector 3)
- Inside the first big cave, go to the northwest area with four health bonuses and open the west wall to find a chainsaw and a stimpack. (sector 59)
- Open the red door and enter the maze area. Take the steps on the east side and head to the higher floor. Head west and north to three paths to the left. Enter the middle one and open the wall at the end to get a plasma gun. (sector 81)
- Enter the lava at the east side, then go north and east, then up the slope to get an energy cell pack and a green armor. (sector 126)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 22, 2022.