MAP15: Spaceport (Doom II: 25 Years on Earth)
|25 Years on Earth maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP15. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP15.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the west end in the room that locks you in, find the southwest section of floor and look north. Shoot the eye switch while standing on this floor and you will rise up to a switch. (sector 619)
- After pressing the switch in Secret #1, head to the steps at the northeast end and head south. The steps will go down and there will be a path west with a rocket. Open the door here to get the supplies on the crates. While here, jump all the way to the southeast corner of the room and open the door here. Proceed past the door to a switch that opens the next secret. (sector 504)
- After pressing the switch in Secret #2, continue south from the steps that led to Secret #2, then turn right and flip the switch for the lift down. Head straight south and through the corridor of health bonuses to enter a room at the southeast end of the map with a rocket, shotgun shells, and another switch. (sector 560)
- Flip the switch at the end of Secret #3 and head west through the open door back to the starting room. Head north on the walkway and into a newly-opened room where a cacodemon was. Another switch is here. (sector 575)
- The switch in Secret #4 opens up a room west of the room north of you. In this room with the blue floor, approaching the switch in the northwest corner will lower the blue key. (sector 582)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.