MAP16: Bulletproof (Cleimos 2)
|Cleimos 2 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
MAP16: Bulletproof is the sixteenth map of Cleimos 2. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the red key area, get to the northeast corner of the room and a passage will open ahead of you. Enter this passage and go until you see a cracked wall on the right side. Open it to get a computer area map. (sector 185)
- In the large area at the north end of the map, go towards the right side and just south of the "2" switch, use the column to get a megasphere. (sector 248)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 8, 2021.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 14)
- facing south-west. (thing 15)
- facing south-east. (thing 16)
- facing south. (thing 17)
- facing north-west. (thing 606)
- facing south. (thing 608)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: