MAP16: Concrete Cult (MAYhem 2022)
|MAYhem 2022 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP16: Concrete Cult is the sixteenth map of MAYhem 2022. It was designed by Pedro Francisco Puicón (NokturnuS) and uses the music track "Fear Eater" from All Hell is Breaking Loose, composed by Mark Klem.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head east and south from the start, lowering the wall to get boxes of rockets, partial invisibility, and an energy cell pack. (sector 1057)
- After raising the bridge to the north end, head that way and use the next switch, lowering the bars but also lowering a lift to the east. Take the lift and head east, then west on the ledge, dropping into the hole. Head through, using both switches and taking the lift, then head all the way south after the lift. Open the wall at the end to get a soul sphere. (sector 1541)
- In Secret #2, lower the south wall, which also lowers a wall further south, leading to a megaarmor. (sector 1468)
- In the blue key area, head east and open the door, pressing the button in the room. Head north of the blue key area, flipping the switch and heading west to a lift. Take it up and out to a ledge. Head east to the green blocks and the super shotgun and drop down. Open the south wall to get a box of ammo and an energy cell pack. (sector 55)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: