MAP16: Eisenhower Heliport (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the large area separated by a canyon, enter the vine-covered house, take the lift, and jump onto the stack of boxes in the corner (sector 195) to get the berserk.
- Visit the hotel downtown, go upstairs and through the wide door. Enter the teleporter to the heliport tower (sector 308) and get some dirty work done, for a fistful of shotgun shells.
- Once you've obtained the yellow key, follow the glowing arrows on the floor back into the cave near the start. Enter the slime tunnel and pass the now unlocked passage to a bay window (sector 78) where some energy cell packs are stored.
- After passing the yellow door, enter the teleporter around the corner, follow the ledge to a switch you may want to use, then move on to a square hole in the ground from which a soul sphere is raised on your arrival. (sector 1645)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 413)
- facing west. (thing 414)
- facing east. (thing 415)
- facing north. (thing 416)
- facing north. (thing 417)
- facing north-west. (thing 418)
- facing south-west. (thing 419)
- facing west. (thing 420)