MAP16: Fortress: Bishop's Tower (Strife)
|Strife levels (15-19)|
MAP16: Fortress: Bishop's Tower is a level in Strife. It uses the music track "Fight". The Bishop himself is confronted at the end of this level. Defeating him earns the player the second piece of the Sigil.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
Under the sky, there are four ground level sections that are isolated by walls. All can be entered by dropping from the surrounding wall, but the two southern sections can also be accessed by lowering hidden lifts inside the citadel. Exit the northern areas by using the passages in the north and leave the southern areas by using the mentioned lifts. The following items can be found:
- Northwest: Three medical kits
- Northeast: Three medical kits and an ammo satchel
- Southwest: A med patch and a unit of poison bolts
- Southeast: Two med patches and three units of phosphorous grenades
There are no official secrets on this level.
- There are two big computer screens on the northern wall of the Bishop's room. (They are presented in the screenshot below.) Break either one and enter through to discover a hidden room that holds 50 pieces of gold and various ammunition and health pickups.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks