MAP16: Gambit (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 12-20|
MAP16: Gambit is the sixteenth level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by Matt Tropiano and uses the music track "Kitchen Names (And Taking Ace)," a rearrangement by John Weekley (PRIMEVAL) of Doom's "Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names)" by Robert Prince. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- Opening the blue skull key room from outside (assumed you came through the hallway), you just crossed a triggerline that opened (a room behind you and) the bars that blocked the cave entrance in the very north of the eastern map part. Enter that cave (sector 175) to get a soul sphere.
- Enter the teleporter in the south of the cave east of the big bright arrow pointing at the yellow skull key. Exit the destination teleporter to register this secret (sector 289) and find a blue armor.
- Still in secret #2, simply grab the blue armor. It is located on the adjacent but also secret sector (sector 404).
There are no known bugs on this level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|NoMo||1:04.80||Aleksey Kamenev (4shockblast)||2013-09-07||prcpnomo.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on September 26, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 271)
- facing north. (thing 327)
- facing north. (thing 475)
- facing south-west. (thing 476)
- facing north. (thing 477)
- facing east. (thing 479)
- facing south-east. (thing 481)