MAP16: Infinity Plus (1994 Tune-up Community Project)
|1994 Tune-up CP maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The easternmost room has candles on light squares which function as teleporters, although most of these teleporters lead to each other and are not really useful. Head to the southeasternmost candle to find a pool of blood on its far side. Enter this teleporter from this angle to teleport to a room behind the candles. Use the switch here and follow the path up to reach a rocket launcher and boxes of rockets. (sector 24)
- From Secret #1, there are two dropoffs. The right one is glowing. This is actually a teleporter, which takes you to the megaarmor in the nukage room. (sector 198)
- At the room with the "'94 <-> '11" sign on the floor, climb the steps and head around. Before the next hall, open the wall with the light on it to find a secret passage leading north. Here, you will find boxes of rockets and a rocket launcher, and flipping the switch reveals the blue key. (sector 87)
- In the room with the cyberdemon, from the steps at the entrance, sidle carefully along the wall on the right side, going north, then east to an opening with a backpack. (sector 309)
- In the same room as in Secret #4, climb the steps up all the way to the yellow key platform, then time a jump to the opening to the north to get a soul sphere. (sector 343)
- After getting the yellow key, enter the yellow door nearest to the chainsaw and in the next room, shoot at the terminal where the stimpack and ammo clip are. Now head left, through the W-shaped blue-floored room to the room to the left. The pillar should have lowered, revealing a radiation suit (it will not appear on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 411)
- If you have the blue key from Secret #3, open the blue door north of the exit to find a megasphere (there may be imps here on higher skill levels). (sector 468)
- This sector lowers along with Secret #6 after shooting the aforementioned terminal. However, it is in a dummy sector and is therefore not accessible without using cheats. (sector 496)
Only 87% secrets is possible on this map because Secret #8 is not accessible normally.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 15, 2018.