MAP16: The Forgotten Base (Community Chest 4)
|Community Chest 4 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the set of crates near the pillars to the yellow key, one of the crates is open from the northeast side. A chaingun is inside the crate. (sector 1794)
- There is a sole brown crate close to where the red key is located. One of its sides is open, and a berserk pack is inside the crate. (sector 1797)
- There are a few sets of crates close to the exit of the map in the northwest corner. You might notice a switch at the top of the set of crates directly east of the exit structure. You could reach it using an arch-vile jump to reach some of the higher crates, and then climb from there. There is a different way to reach the switch however. Near the set of crates just southwest of the exit structure is a switch on ground level. Flip it, then run back to the other set to find a crate has lowered. Ride it up and climb to the switch from there. The switch makes it much easier to reach the yellow and blue keys. (sector 1785)
- Inside the western building, head up the stairs to the left and press on the computer terminal with a candle in front of it to access an invulnerability. (sector 943)
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 23, 2018.