MAP16: Upon Necropolis (NDCP)
|NDCP maps 12-20|
Go north until the blue door, then turn left and follow the hall to the courtyard. The red skull key is right next to the yellow door, and another door will be on your right. Take this door and take the next lift up. Flip the switch behind the caged Hell knight and this will lower the blue key. Now go back to the blue door and get the yellow key in this room. Go back and if you want to explore the slime tunnel, you can do that now and get a BFG9000 and an invulnerability. Otherwise go through the yellow door in the courtyard and follow the path to the exit.
- In the blue key room, press on the metal wall at the north end to find an energy cell pack and a switch. (sector 171)
- The switch in Secret #1 lowers two columns, allowing you to reach a megaarmor and a soul sphere. (sector 167)
- See Secret #2. (sector 168)
- In the yellow key room, press on the damaged wall on the right side to find a rocket launcher, rockets, and a box of rockets. (sector 88)
- After grabbing the yellow key, return to the hallway and go through the slimefall to find a BFG9000 and energy cell packs. The red door holds an invulnerability. (sector 232)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||2:15.26||Nikolay Kamnev (Heretic)||2009-12-16||ndcpmax.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 12, 2022.