MAP16: Zolita Fields (Doomworld Maximum Project 2022)
|Doomworld Maximum Project 2022 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP16. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP16.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP16: Zolita Fields is the sixteenth map of Doomworld Maximum Project 2022. It was designed by Michael Kargas (Optimus) and uses the music track "Running from Evil" by Robert Prince.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Get the green armor northeast of the start, then head west to a rising and lowering blue wall. Go behind it to get a super shotgun. (sector 46)
- Open the south wall in Secret #1 to find a passage to get stimpacks, boxes of ammo, and a soul sphere. (sector 56)
- Get the rocket launcher in the middle, then climb back up the steps and to the rising and lowering blue wall. Ride up and follow the path, avoiding the hole and heading west to get a megaarmor. (sector 169)
- In the marble hall to the west with the columns, head to the columns and go on the thin wall to the south. Follow it all the way through the east wall and open the yellow wall for a teleporter to a plasma gun. (sector 365)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on March 23, 2023.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: