MAP17: Deadlift (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the hub, press on the cracked wall to the southeast, then enter the hall. When it bends to the south, open the northwest wall to find shotgun shells, stimpacks, and a backpack. (sector 67)
- In the area with multiple pumps, get to the middle pump, then head to the one south of it. Press on the pump to lower it, and you will find a switch at the north side. Press it to lower the central pump and get a BFG9000. (sector 107)
- In the maze section east of the pumps, find the ammo clip in the center of the maze and turn to the west. Open the wall to get a medikit. (sector 155)
- Press on more walls west of Secret #3 and you will eventually find a megaarmor. (sector 163)
- At the south end with the T-shaped bridge, head east and run towards the window. When you make it, jump to the north ledge and take a lift down. You will find a plasma gun, an energy cell, an energy cell pack, and a soul sphere. (sector 287)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This arena contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 390)
- facing east. (thing 392)
- facing south. (thing 394)
- facing west. (thing 396)