MAP17: Etat D'Urgence (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP17: Etat D'Urgence is the seventeenth map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Arnaud Florian (Oxyde) and William Huber (WH-Wilou84), and uses the music track "Run" by Michiel van den Bos, in MIDI (edit by maxmanium).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Go behind the teleporter at the north end and press on the north wall to find a soul sphere and lots of ammo. (sector 0)
- In the blue key room, press on the vent at the east wall to find a megaarmor. (sector 193)
- Enter the easternmost teleporter from its east side to get a computer area map, a medikit and energy cells. (sector 807)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||7:34.71||William Huber (WH-Wilou84)||2022-02-13||180mpv17-max-734-wh.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 656)
- facing north. (thing 896)
- facing south-east. (thing 897)
- facing south-east. (thing 898)
- facing south. (thing 899)
- facing north. (thing 900)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to "state of emergency".