MAP17: Fortress: The Bailey (Strife)
|Strife levels (15-19)|
This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this level.
- The hospital has a storeroom that is visible through a window near Quincy's station. Enter the stairs and press the southern wall near the top to open a doorway into the storeroom. You can snatch a metal armor, an ammo satchel, four units of mini-missiles and health equipment.
- A narrow passage runs through the security complex. You can enter the passage from either end by using crates as jump steps. Halfway the passage, there is an entrance to a room, where you can find a valve. Use it to lower the water level of the nearby channel and enter the room on the bottom. Take the metal armor and step on the teleporter. You will arrive at a small room that is located inside the eastern stone building at the gate of the Bishop's tower. Have 100 pieces of gold, a shadow armor, a surgery kit and various ammunition items.
- There are many pipes at the northeast corner of the yard. Thread there and get on the adjacent pipe structure. Run over a gap onto another pipe that goes along the northern wall of the security complex. The wall has a doorway. Enter it and go up the lift to reach an L-shaped area. At its eastern end, there is a wall with a misaligned texture. Press it to discover a room that has poison bolts, phosphorous grenades and three medical kits. Instead of entering the teleporter there, move to the other end of the L-shaped area. Collect the ammunition and drop to a lower level in the south. From there, you can yet access a room that holds a leather armor. The local teleporter leads inside the western stone building at the gate of the Bishop's tower.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
* The item is placed as a prop in Quincy's room and is not meant to be taken by the player.