MAP17: Packaging/Shipping (Hellcore)
|Hellcore maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- On the large bridge over the nukage, there is a break near the blue door. Jump into the nukage at this break and go all the way down, then through the wall that looks different from the rest (far south from the break you went through). You will find a tunnel of stimpacks which will eventually lead to a computer area map and a teleporter that will bring you back to the bridge. (sector 530)
- Open the yellow door in the crate room and press along the western wall until you find a teleporter that will take you to a rocket launcher. (sector 528)
- In the room with the plasma gun over lava, drop into the lava and go through a fake wall in the northeast end. Follow the trail to a teleporter which will take you to a soul sphere and four boxes of rockets. (sector 277)
- In the northeasternmost room, head to the northern side of the northwest column and press the skull on it to reveal a teleporter, which will take you to a megaarmor. (sector 510)
- In the exit room, use the wall with the electricity symbol on it to reveal a teleporter. This will take you to a secret room with a BFG9000 and energy cell packs. Grabbing the BFG9000 reveals arch-viles (barons of Hell on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 194)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.