MAP18: Cyclone Utilities (Remember Your Birthday) (BTSX-E1)
|Back to Saturn X E1 maps 17-23|
MAP18: Cyclone Utilities (Remember Your Birthday) is the eighteenth level of the first episode of Back to Saturn X. It was designed by Simon Judd (SlayeR) and Sarah Mancuso (esselfortium); the former also composed the level's untitled music track. The par time is 4:30. In the official add-on version, this level's name is The Annex.
Other points of interest
- Sector 290: In the corridor in the far east of the map, press the northern green panel, as it lowers to allow access to the ledge. A computer area map can be found here.
- Sector 592: Near the end of the long lava hallway, right before the room with the switch, an inaccessible room with two radiation suits, a medikit, an energy cell, and several armor bonuses can be seen alongside the hallway. Shoot the switch inside this room to open a hidden door nearby, revealing another switch. Press this switch to open the room with the suits.
- Sector 765: In the room south-east of the red key, find the alcove with the chaingunner and the flickering lights. Press the back wall. A platform with a megaarmor lowers.
- Sector 828: In the round computer room with a mancubus, jump onto the western ledge. One of the computers can be lowered to reveal a megasphere.
- Sector 1098: Next to the exit, turn right and jump from the high platform to the nearby ledge and turn left to find an opening. Inside is a large room with dead bodies, a rocket launcher, and elevators leading up to three soul spheres.
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.