MAP18: Dauthi Mountain Pass (Serpent: Resurrection)
|Serpent: Resurrection maps 11-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP18. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP18.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- When you start in the northwest, immediately in front of you and behind the sabreclaws there are several steps you can climb with the help of jump boots, leading to a room containing a quartz flask, an amulet of warding and a power scroll, protected by seven wild hounds. (sector 1705)
- Go all the way down the mountain path until, right before you approach the open area in front of the palace, you can spot a large path to your right blocked by boulders. Use the jump boots to jump over these and you'll come across a tiny settlement overrun by satyrs. If you jump on the roof of the building to your right, you can spot other climbable steps similar to the ones from before, and jumping on them too leads to a hidden passage containing a mana battery for each of the four types, three magic rings and a hellstorm scroll. (sector 20)
- Go past the settlement and right before the massive precipice, if you skirt around the last rock to the right, you can find a hidden bag of gold. (thing 2082 via "fake inventory" thing 1457 and "secret trigger" thing 1479)
- Back to the path you were on before reaching the settlement, if you go just a bit further you can see an opening to the left, that leads to an ice cave. Once you reach the large submerged room, make your way forward and to the right of the yellow mana that you see, if you dive under, you can find a small opening leading to a siren orb. (sector 2316)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.