MAP18: Deletion (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP18. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP18.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the central room at the start, head east and then south. Press on the wall with pipes to find a teleporter leading back to the central room, where you will land on top of a super shotgun. (sector 19)
- Open the red door in the central room and head a bit north, then onto the northwest platform. A small red button is on the west wall. Shoot it to open the northwest wall where you can get a backpack and a plasma gun. (sector 146)
- In the central room at the start, head east and use the wall with the electricity symbol to find a berserk pack. (sector 326)
- In the area at the south end of the map, get to the ledge at the east side, then straferun northwest to the brown and blue wall. Open it to get a BFG9000 and energy cells. (sector 366)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.