MAP18: M/S Futura (Scythe)
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
You will start in an outdoor cargo area. Gather any supplies you can find outside, looking out for monsters who will attack you when the map starts. When you are done, go towards the red brick building and open the metal wall to head indoors. Inside, you can head through the passage on the left, then cross the bridge to get the yellow keycard. You can go outside and fight a few mancubi and arachnotrons, as well as the spider mastermind who guards the exit portal. The blue keycard is out here, guarded by mancubi and next to barrels. When you have both keys, find the two locked doors and open them, flipping the switches inside to lower the barriers to the exit.
Other points of interest
- To the east from the start, the recessed area with some crates. (sector 49) There are a berserk pack, security armor, a shotgun and some shells.
- Near the exit portal, climb onto a stone railing and drop down into the harbor waters. Tread northwest until you see a crane; on its basement, there are two medikits, a combat armor and a super shotgun. (sector 44)
- In the starting area, it is possible to get stuck in a recess with crates if you happen to drop down in a small nook next to the westernmost crate.
- Although the text file calls this level M/S Futura, the CWILV17 patch displayed on the intermission screen says only MS Futura.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on July 4, 2020.