MAP18: Relay Station (STRAIN)
|STRAIN maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP18. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP18.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP18: Relay Station is the eighteenth map of STRAIN. It was designed by David Rotramel and uses the music track "Simple Solutions" by Mark Klem.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the red key room, use the northwest corner to open a wall nearby with doppelgangers, a green armor, a battery, and a box of rockets inside. (sector 263)
- In the southeast room with the health bonuses, go through the west wall and use the switch, which raises a bridge to the west. Cross over and head north to get a medikit, ammo, and a backpack. (sector 323)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 2, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 252)
- facing north. (thing 253)
- facing north-west. (thing 254)
- facing south. (thing 255)
- facing north. (thing 256)
- facing north-west. (thing 257)
- facing north-west. (thing 258)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: