MAP18: Sludge Outpost (Doomworld Mega Project 2018)
|DMP2018 cl2 maps 11-18|
This level occupies the map slot MAP18. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP18.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP18: Sludge Outpost is the eighteenth and final map in the DMP2018cl2 mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2018. It was designed by Pegleg and uses the music track "". The author's demo on skill 4 runs for 11:45.00 (24675 tics).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the northeast end, use the switch at the south end, then go all the way to the west side of the area to find an open room with stimpacks. (sector 121)
- At the southwest end, flip the switch to open the bars, then enter the blue key area to lower the northwest lift. Ride it up, then use the east wall to get a medikit. (sector 143)
- Open the east wall in Secret #2 to get to the chaingunner's alcove. (sector 152)
- In the southeast part of the map, enter the room with the mancubus, then leave and flip the switch to the south to open a wall in the room with the mancubus. This leads to the rest of the area at the southeast end, with a BFG9000 at the east side. (sector 216)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 176)
- facing north-east. (thing 177)
- facing north-east. (thing 178)
- facing north-east. (thing 179)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: