MAP19: Complex4k (Claustrophobia 1024 2)
|Claustrophobia 1024 2 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP19. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP19.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- From your starting point, open the first door and go straight ahead through an opening in the fence. Drop down to get a stimpack. (sector 1070)
- From secret #1, climb the stack of crates and drop down to the other side. The door to the northeast should open. Go inside and follow the passage until you see a yellow triangle with a skull and crossbones sign on it. Use it to reveal a switch. Press the switch, turn around and go right, and once you're outside again, turn around a second time, and to the left of the exit from the building you should find a secret megaarmor. (sector 408)
- From secret #2, turn around and go forward until you see a door to your right. Go inside, and then go right again, all the way past the crates towards the switch you can see ahead of you. When you're there, turn left and open the wall that looks like 4 small grey crates to find a secret rocket launcher. (sector 360)
- When you have both the red and blue keys, return to where the blue switch was. Press the blue switch to unlock the control room, and find the red switch inside. Press the red switch, and the door leading back to the outside area will open. When you're outside again, find the door that you used to get to secret #3 and go inside, but instead of going right, go straight ahead this time. Turn left to see an open door, and inside the next room should be a grey crate. Use this crate to lower it and reveal a switch. Pressing the switch will reveal a secret area in the room with the broken fence, and inside there is a soulsphere. (sector 1028)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||04:00||Tatsuya Ito (Tatsurd-cacocaco)||2010-03-23||4c19-400.zip|
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 21, 2018.